Tour Toronto and enjoy all of the sightseeing attractions that Toronto and Niagara Falls have to offer.
Toll Free Reservations
Popular Tours and Activities
Get Your E-Tickets!
You will receive an E-Ticket for your tour/activity. We attempt to provide your E-Ticket within 72 hours (if your tour/activity is in less than 10 days). If your tour/activity is within the next 72 hours, your E-Ticket will be processed as quickly as possible.
1. Make your reservation
You will be able to print your E-Tickets from any computer anywhere. Click here to contact us for HELP.
Chauffeured Transportation in Toronto
Toronto Chauffered Transportation
Travel in style! Enjoy chauffeured transportation in a Mercedes Benz, Town Car, van, or stretch limousine.
See the beautiful city of Toronto and the Province of Ontario. We specialize in all aspects of transportation, whether an airport transfer, business meeting, wedding, prom, or just a night on the town.
Every effort will be made to make your ride with us a memorable one. We invite you to ride in classic elegance in a vehicle fully equipped for your convenience. We have 4-passenger Mercedes-Benz sedans, 4-passenger Town Cars, 6-passenger SUVs, 10-passengers stretch limos, and 11-passenger vans.
Book sightseeing tours and transportation services online and save, or call us toll free for reservations, group tours, and private charters.
There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Our chauffeurs have been meticulously screened and trained to be the best in the industry. They are courteous, prompt, and will cater to your every need. Let us show you the worry-free transportation we provide. Give us 1% of your confidence, we'll provide the other 99%.
Possible Destinations Include:
Area Business Conference Locations
Dining & Entertainment:
Our customers will be treated and served professionally. We provide chauffeured vehicle rentals for all occasions. Our number one goal is customer satisfaction - 24 hours a day - seven days a week. We provide transportation to anywhere our guests wish to go. A sampling of events:
Convention Transportation, Group Transportation, Hotel Pickup, Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Bachelorette & Bachelor Parties, Proms, Night Out, Attractions and Parks, City Tours, Sightseeing, Rodeo, Casino Trips, Sports Events, or any Special Occasion.
Mercedes-Benz Vehicle Description
Town Car Vehicle Descriptions
SUV Vehicle Description
Limousine Vehicle Description
Van Vehicle Descriptions
We offer a wide array of specialty vehicles to meet any of your needs. Our luxury fleet also consists of Town Cars, Limousines, SUVs, and vans - all kept immaculately clean for your pleasure.
To better service our clients, we ask that reservations be made at least 72 hours in advance to ensure availability. All rates are in US Funds and include tax and gratuity. There may be extra fees for unplanned stops, or for tolls (Toll Highway 407), payable to the driver on the day of your reservation. Time begins on your scheduled service at the time confirmed for pick-up. By placing your order, you agree any overage on the time reserved may be charged to your credit card. Reserve online, or call us toll-free at 888-811-9247.
Your Reservations Cart is empty
Tour & Activity Types